For information regarding tour groups, pricing, and availability, please call 717.687.7979 x:2
The Willows at Historic Strasburg
The Willows is one of Lancaster County's largest private event spaces, with lofty ceilings and roaring fireplaces at each end.
This room is available in its entirety, seating up to 300, or in smaller more intimate configurations depending on your needs. The Willows is handicap accessible.
The Lancaster Room is located on the second floor above the restaurant in the front of the builidng. This is the larger of the two private rooms upstairs. Being on the second floor, it is a great private area. However, it is not handicap accessible. This room seats 30-60 guests for served meals or buffet meals.
Tour Group Menus
Requires a minimum of 35 adult guests
33.95 Inclusive per person
All served meals include the following:
Tossed Garden Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette or Ranch Dressings
Rolls and Butter
- all preset on the table on arrival
Your choice of up to two Entrées for the Group
Chef’s Choice of Starch and Vegetable served with the Entrée
Chef’s Choice of the served Dessert
Freshly Brewed Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
Iced Tea and Lemonade
Served Entrée Choices
(Choice of up to Two for the Group)
(A final food count and identifying place markers are required)
Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Marsala Sauce
Seasoned Crusted Chicken with Supreme Sauce
Stuffed Chicken Breast
Baked Ham with Pineapple Glaze
Boneless Pork Chop with an Apple Demi
Meatloaf with Gravy
New England Crusted Cod
Broiled Salmon Filet
Please keep in mind that all menus can be customized to your individual tastes or dietary needs
1. Menu selection, room arrangements and all other arrangements must be received 30 days prior to your event
2. The host agrees to inform two (2) weeks before the event of a guaranteed number of guests and final food count.Tour groups require a minimum of 35 guests.
3. No outside food or beverage is permitted. All remaining food is property of Fireside Tavern and cannot be taken off the property due to liability.
4. A non-refundable 250.00 deposit is required to hold the date.
5. Payment is due no later than the day of the event, by check made payable to Fireside Tavern.
6. Private room fees are waived for Tour Groups. Full payment is expected upon receipt of the invoice the day of the event.
7. Fireside will choose your room location based on bookings.We will confirm the room location at the time the final count is given.
8. Fireside Tavern provides two (2) complimentary meals; one for the bus driver and one for the escort with a group of 35 or more.
9. If known in advance, a cash bar can be available with Tour Group Menus. Fireside will need to know ahead of time if a bar is needed. Fireside Tavern offers draft beer, wines, mixed drinks, and sodas.In Pennsylvania, persons under the age of 21 may not consume alcoholic beverages.Management reserves the right to request proper identification.Host agrees to cooperate fully with Fireside Tavern’s efforts to comply with and to enforce all such applicable rules, regulations, and codes.
10. For a served meal- Multiple entrees require some form of identification at the table; such as coded name tags or colored tickets.