Banquet Served Meal Menu
Requires a minimum of 20 adult guests
Please add 20% taxable service and 6% sales tax to all pricing
Pricing does not include the 200.00 private room charge
++ = Additional cost may apply
* = Gluten Free
All Served Dinners include the following:
One salad choice, entrée choice, chef’s choice of starch and vegetable, a roll and butter, coffee, hot tea, unsweetened iced tea, and lemonade
Served Appetizers for and additional cost:
Choice of one
Fresh Fruit Medley *- 3.95
Soups – 5.75
Signature Soups – 6.75
Manhattan Crab Chowder *
Served Salad Course
Choice of one
Included in the cost
Mixed Garden Salad - Tossed with balsamic vinaigrette *
Served Salads for an additional cost – 1.00 per person
Petite Caesar Salad - Crisp Romaine with Asiago and parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing
Baby Spinach Salad - Bacon, red onion, mushroom, hard-boiled egg, and poppy-seed dressing *
Seasonal Salad – Please ask to see what is available per time of year
Single Entrée Choices
Choice of one-two single entrée selections
Entrée indicators are required
Food Counts are due with the final guest count
Chicken Francaise with Lemon Cream
Egg-dipped, sautéed chicken cutlets with a lemon-butter and white wine sauce
Sauteed chicken breast with mushroom, Marsala demi-galze
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Lightly breaded chicken breast with ham and swiss cheese topped with supreme sauce
Breaded chicken breast with marinara and mozzarella
Herb Crusted Chicken with Lemon Cream
Panko herb crusted chicken breast with lemon infused cream sauce
Grilled chicken breast topped with tomatoes, onions, basil, mozzarella, and balsamic glaze
Stuffed Chicken Breast
Homemade bread stuffing, served with a supreme sauce
Pork Loin *
Roasted, sliced pork loin topped with your choice of apple glaze OR bacon jam
Vegetable Sautee *
Julienned zucchini and squash with sliced wild mushrooms, grape tomatoes, spinach, and onion finished in a garlic butter sauce and served over quinoa
Slow cooked in a rich brown sauce
Filet Mignon – prepared medium
8oz. with red wine demi sauce
Prime Rib, Au Jus (minimum of 15 guests)*
12oz. slow roasted and prepared medium
Slice flank steak prepared medium with red wine demi glaze
Filet of salmon dusted with Cajun seasoning and glazed with an apricot reduction
Salmon with Champagne Butter Sauce*
Broiled salmon topped with champagne butter sauce
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
Topped with tomatoes, onions, basil, mozzarella, and balsamic glaze
Crab Stuffed Flounder
Flounder filet stuffed with our house made crab mix, poached in a white wine, and topped with citrus butter
Broiled cracker crusted haddock with a seafood cream sauce
Made with lump crab and broiled
Duo Entrée Choices
Choice of one for all guests
Chicken Marsala with Salmon and Champagne Butter Sauce 29.50
Chicken Picatta with a Crab Cake 31.50++
Chicken Marsala with a Petite Filet Mignon 43.50++
Petite Filet Mignon with a Crab Cake 46.95++
Served Desserts – for an additional cost
Choice of one
Peanut Butter Pie- 6.00
Bourbon Pecan Pie- 5.25
Warm Apple Crisp / Whipped Cream- 5.25
Carrot Cake- 5.25
Raspberry Cheesecake- 5.25
Flourless Chocolate Torte- 6.00
Snickers Blitz Pie- 7.50
Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream served with your dessert – 2.25 per person
Dessert Stations are available upon request with 50 or more guests
Add Stationary or Passed Hors d’oeuvres
Hors d’oeuvres pricing is based on a half hour time period prior to dinner service
Please ask about our Hors d’oeuvres menus to enhance your event
Please keep in mind that all menus can be customized to your individual tastes or dietary needs
Menu items are subject to change based on availability from
our food vendors
Terms of Agreement
A non-refundable deposit of 250.00 is expected for groups of 150 or less at the time of booking.
A non-refundable deposit of 500.00 is expected for groups of 150 or more at the time of booking.
Full payment is expected the day of the event by cash or check. The price per person does not include 6% PA sales tax or 20% taxable service charge.
If using a credit card, a 3.4% convenience fee will be added.
2. Menu selection, room arrangements and all other details must be received thirty days prior to the event.
3. A fairly accurate guest count should be estimated at the time of booking.
The host agrees to inform two weeks before the event and again five business days before the event of a guaranteed number of guests. If more than a 20% decrease in the count is made from original approximate count, an increase in price per person may occur, other room assignments be made, and menus may need to be adjusted.
For Buffet Menus, a minimum of thirty-five (35) adult guests is required.
For Served Menus, a minimum of twenty (20) adult guests is required.
4. Prices are subject to change up to 90 days prior to any function based on market fluctuation.
Menu items are subject to change up to 90 days prior to any function based food availability.
5. Valid ID is required for all guests consuming alcoholic beverages. Anyone without ID and whose age is determined to be questionable will be denied service regardless of age. Fireside Tavern reserves the right to request ID from anyone seen consuming alcohol and will ask anyone to leave the function for violation of the law and property policies. Fireside Tavern reserves the right to deny alcohol when deemed appropriate.
6. There is a bartender fee of 100.00 for a three-hour event. Bar packages can vary from cash bar, open bar, or a variation of both.
7. Smoking is not permitted in any indoor areas
8. The Fireside Tavern agrees to assume the responsibility for the staff and equipment.
The host agrees to assume responsibility for any and all damages caused by any guests, invitee, hired vendors, or other person attending the function.
9. A cleaning fee may be applied to the invoice for and of the following, but not limited to: glitter, flower petals, feathers, or bird seed used in the building.
10. No outside food or beverage is permitted unless arranged with a manager ahead of time. All remaining food provided by Fireside Tavern is property of Fireside Tavern and cannot be taken off premise due to liability.
11. Multiple entrées for a served meal - Some form of entrée indication is required at the guest table, such as coded name tags, or colored tickets. This will enable better service.
A third entree selection for a served meal is an additional 3.00 per person.
Multiple Desserts for a served meal- An additional dessert option is an additional 1.00 per person. The higher price prevails for two separate desserts.
12. All events are based on three (3) assigned hours.
Additional hours for the Lancaster and Fulton rooms are 150.00 per hour.
Additional hours for the Willows ballroom will be given by quote.
The host agrees to begin the event as close to the scheduled time as possible.
13. China, glassware, flatware, tables, chairs, and house linens are provided by Fireside Tavern and included in the cost per person.
14. All cancellation notices shall be written and will be effective on the date of receipt by The Fireside Tavern.